(Halong) THE BEAUTY OF DARKNESS

When daylight fades away on Halong bay, the mountains gradually turn a dark purple, then black. At that point, Halong cruises’ lights turns on to keep Halong busy and look mysterious. A beauty of darkness, which locals become used to, that always makes my heart fond passionately, emerges…
halong-bay-at-night
By chance, I was questioned by a noble lady who also joined in Sunset Cocktail and Dinner on Emperor Cruise at Nha Trang Bay. It was shortly about “The difference between Halong and Nha Trang Bay in the art of cruising”. It was so great a question that leads to my beautiful sharing today: "The beauty of darkness in Halong Bay". It is better to enjoy for those who are romantic and passionate about the still of night!
halong-bay-at-night
From on high, Halong Bay gets cool and charming at dusk
You've probably heard that Halong Bay is likened to a fairyland in Vietnam, where the beauties of mountain, sea, culture, history and people… converge together. All paints a super-fascinated Halong, so that I hardly forget the masterpiece of clear blue water with mountains around, somewhere, few local fishermen appear vaguely.
halong-bay-at-night
An incredible cave warmed by candles should be a once in a lifetime experience
halong-bay-at-night
By twinkling lights on Bai Chay Bridge, he symbol of Halong City turns little purple 
halong-bay-at-night
The early stage of beauty looks mysterious when night falls
The beauty seems to be crystal clear in each tourist's mind, so that I have never intended to draw another amateur picture about golden sunlight covering up legendary scenery of evergreen mountains in refreshing sea air and the shimmer of floating pearl farms. However, I've met another Halong in tranquil and charming nights.
halong-bay-at-night
An unnamed beauty and little known things inside the darkness. A busy life caught from the sundeck

halong-bay-at-night
The sunset dyed the sky and the mountains red in Halong Bay

halong-bay-at-night
Halong Bay under the moonlight - so cool a photo!
After the blanket of darkness falls, Halong bay, indeed looks great differently. Under sunlight, I used to be blinded by external beauty of Halong and busy with interesting, exhausted outdoor activities. However, staying overnight on-board at Halong bay should not end in falling into an early deep sleep and waste a poetic, unique darkness. From my experience, it sounds like a journey to discover wonderful moments in darkness created by the mother of nature...
halong-bay-at-night
Squid fishing activities in Halong Bay at night

halong-bay-at-night
A romantic ambiance at sleeping areas in Halong Bay looks lịke stars in darkness
A beautiful moment at which I admire and melt into the heritage when the sun slowly sinks down and disappears behind the hills should be tried at least once in lifetime. A romantic ambiance at which I am cuddled  hundreds of mountains around very closely and gently comforted by moderate sea waves gives me easy and soft moments. I feel like on cloud nine, even for weeks after each trip.
halong-bay-at-night
A great shoot shows the sun gradually disappears behind the mountains
I could not remember how long I had lied on deckchair since nightfall. The translucent beauty, however it never scares me, seems to be attractive very much. Though I am just after a few mountains, very close to Halong city, I am far enough to stay away the hustle and bustle of a big city. No work, no traffic, no frown… I am still close enough to watch a busy life. It is such the best time to cool my soul down and relax completely…
P/S: Thank you the lady who inspired me to collect these little feelings into this article. She will enjoy it and finds her own different beauty in Halong Bay, I believe!

If you like the article (and even if you don't), or have ideas for topics you'd like enjoyed in the next time, let me know what you think about An Insider of Vietnam. And rest assured I have been trying to improve the coming articles’ quality.

Comments

  1. Gray Line Cruise is proud of serving the moments to happy customers. Night is not about single darkness. It is a kind of beauty. Come to Gray Line and enjoy the darkness of Halong Bay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts